MDRA Forum sponsored by
Advertise Here: Please call the Hot Line - 612-547-6372
MDRA Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 MDRA General
 Comments
 Points are Posted

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stronglikebull Posted - 05/13/2011 : 01:55:23
Points are Posted after a Rain shortened weekend at BIR,,,You'll notice John Bastyr with an Extra 300 pts and Jordan Pratt should be receiving his shortly for taking there Hot Rods to the MDRA booth @ the GSTA show,,,this is a 2-day show and these 2 Big & Small Diggers made for an awesome display,,,for those of you that were not able to attend the busiest time @ the booth was from 12 PM- 1PM Saturday as Mel Knott & Joe Marx were in the booth signing autograph's,,,for those of you that missed it Mel still has plenty of pics left to sign at the track as I am out!Thanks again to John & Jordan for gettin' those cars over there,,,appreciate it! For the rest of you members bring your cars to the MDRA car show @ Ellingson Car Museum on July 16th and receive your 300 pts.And an extra 100 if you work the show,sign up sheets for workers for the show will be @ the next races or contact any board member to help, Thanks and as always any questions contact me @ 763-286-6886 or goinbananasj508@hotmail.com JM
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stronglikebull Posted - 07/18/2012 : 06:51:12
Points are posted ans current Best of 5,6 down 2 to go.
stronglikebull Posted - 07/18/2012 : 06:49:42
Points are posted ans current Best of 5,6 down 2 to go.
stronglikebull Posted - 08/24/2011 : 21:14:45
Points are posted with 7 in the books,,,Best 5,,,car show,,,worker & Madrigal Nite Fever points all included,,,,any questions,,,contact me and I'll put your name on a list to nominate you to be Bracket Points Chair next year!!!

stronglikebull Posted - 07/19/2011 : 09:17:36
Points are posted with 5 Races complete but do not reflect any Car Show Points @ this Time. Any Questions,,,Let Me Know! Thanks A,B,SHAKE'DAN'BAKE
stronglikebull Posted - 06/28/2011 : 18:24:54
Points are Posted & I think I got most of them correct,as always any questions let me know!JM P.S.With half the schedule complete,For those of you that Know Me & Davey I am goin' to throw this comment out there and see if you can figure it out,,,,,,,,,The current Top 3 in Bracket II are "SHAKE'DAN'BAKE"
KandJ Posted - 05/13/2011 : 07:49:08
Hey Joe, your picture is in the Line Chaser sitting at the booth.

MDRA Forum © Midwest Drag Racers Association Go To Top Of Page