MDRA Forum sponsored by
Advertise Here: Please call the Hot Line - 612-547-6372
MDRA Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 MDRA Tracks
 Rock Falls Raceway
 BIG DOLLAR BRACKET RACE

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TIN INDIAN Posted - 06/04/2012 : 14:11:40
It's finally here, Let all the racers know. there are no other events that weekend. Oh and it's an MDRA race as well.

Davey
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TIN INDIAN Posted - 07/19/2012 : 11:10:36
Congrats to Rockfalls for pulling off a successful Race. Hope we do it again Next year

Davey
racerchic Posted - 07/04/2012 : 09:02:28
Mel & Joe's 5th Annual Horseshoe Tournament at Rock Falls Raceway previously scheduled for Sat. July 14 has been rescheduled for Sat. August 25. Mark your calendars for this spectacular event and spread the word!! The more participants, the more fun!!
racerchic Posted - 07/04/2012 : 08:57:17
For those of you who were inquiring about Double Entering at the Big $$ Bracket Bash at the Rock on Sat/Sun July 14-15 here's your answer.

You CAN double enter that race. A double entry will get you 1 entry in Box and 1 entry in No Box for Saturday as well as the Sunday Race. You CANNOT double enter twice in 1 category. (In other words, you cannot enter twice in the No Box or Box side.) Remember there are NO BUYBACKS!!

Any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope everyone will come out and support this race so its a success and we can do it again!! Please pass the word and tell your friends!! Thanks.
FastnFurious Posted - 07/03/2012 : 11:19:23
What's the status on the Horseshoe Tourney? Is it still on for July 14th?

Joe Schmall
TIN INDIAN Posted - 06/29/2012 : 21:45:45
2 weeks to go !!!!!!! Come on out and have some fun Lets fill the place !

Davey
Lenny5160 Posted - 06/05/2012 : 13:06:40
I think it sounds like a GREAT deal for the racers, and hopefully for the track as well! I plan to be there, hopefully with two guns.

I don't really agree with it being a points race for the track or the club if a 'Sunday Only' entry costs more than the other points races though.

Tony Leonard

MDRA Forum © Midwest Drag Racers Association Go To Top Of Page