MDRA Classifieds
 For Sale
 Jr. Dragster FOR SALE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FastnFurious

130 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  19:47:26  Show Profile  Visit FastnFurious's Homepage  Reply with Quote
JR Race Cars Jr. Dragster for sale. Chrome moly 3 piece chassis, adjustable pedals, rack and pinion steering, Adjustable seat with cushion, 08 belts, Digitron display. Has 9 second alcohol motor with Mikuni carb and Salsbury 340 billet clutch. Also comes with 12.90 gas Raptor motor for 8-9 year old class. Includes tow dolly and many extra parts. Four time MDRA Jr. Dragster Points Champion. Driver retiring forces sale.
$4200 or Best offer. 651-483-4793

Joe Schmall

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  22:31:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you really want to sell this car,,,i can help!!!!(just look at another satisfied customer @ BOP Tranny for sale on this same site),,, lot's of exposure!!!! shake& bake (here we go again!)
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2008 :  15:46:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1st things 1st,, this adds got to go back on top!!
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  22:15:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
back to top!!
Go to Top of Page

andyschmall

245 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  16:52:34  Show Profile  Visit andyschmall's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Joe, since there are only 178 views on this post and you won at the rock last weekend, im posting on here to congratulate you!!
Go to Top of Page

Lenny5160

USA
278 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  17:36:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it is still around in 4 years, consider it SOLD!!!

Tony Leonard
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  23:40:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey,thanks andy,,,,you guys have a long way to go to catch davey's 1690 views,,, good luck,,oh and by the way you were being modest on travis's goofy post, davey's right, ex jr. driver andy schmall,,2007 &2008 div.5 pro champ!!!when i started racing they had jr. dragsters, but the only one i could fit into was the size of a super comper and the little 5 horse briggs had a tough time propelling it down the track, needless to say it was also tough to cut a lite with,, so thats when i scrapped that progect and built the banana cars!!! shake&bake

Edited by - stronglikebull on 09/22/2008 22:08:29
Go to Top of Page

TIN INDIAN

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  22:00:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Travis missed a couple other Jr dragster racers. JR Todd and Erica Enders. OOPS

Davey
Go to Top of Page

brandonschmall

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  16:14:17  Show Profile  Visit brandonschmall's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, the Jr. will not be running with the Schmalls anymore, but It might still be around in 4 years!

Edited by - brandonschmall on 04/06/2009 16:19:16
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  18:21:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks again schmalls for the good deal on the dragster, just came in from the shop to eat supper but got quite a bit done already, seat modified now to accommodate a 275# driver, we're lookin real hard at move'in the small block Chrysler in front of the driver, cause the starter & headers want to rub on the tires,but Al figured if we put the headers on up side down it would solve that problem but we still have to deal with the starter!!Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the SHEEP! shake & bake
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  23:22:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it' getting late but i thought i better check back in cause the engine is definitely goin in front of the driver cause Al had Mikey work on tryin to hook up the drive shaft and he said he couldn't cause he was 8' past the rear end!i hope all the good things i heard about gettin into a digger is worth it!shake&bake
Go to Top of Page

FastnFurious

130 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  00:28:40  Show Profile  Visit FastnFurious's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Keep us up to date on your progress and especially when and where the dyno session will be held. Andy may interested in selling tickets to this event as a college fundraiser.

Joe Schmall
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  22:08:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well,we have got a problem,we mounted the engine in the front, and tonight for the first time, i sat in the car,can't see around the engine, so mickey handed me a Chilton's motor manual to sit on and i still can't see,we may have to remove the air cleaner and that would help but reading another post it sounds like our oil won't like it or our cylinder walls,any suggestions,we could really use some help!! shake&bake
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  21:22:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, so far we have tried to use a back up camera,but when we fire the engine solid core wires seem to interfere and the screen blacks out intermittently,so now we mounted one of those shop lifter mirrors( we borrowed from a local walmart) at an angle on top the roll cage,but my neck get sore real quick lookin up at that angle, so it's back to the drawin board!!shake&bake
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  21:35:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
while at the track this weekend,i noticed some of those rice burners with slicks on the front,doin'a front wheel burn out and launchin' with the front tires, so i got out my scetch pad and started drawin our digger(schmall's X junior)with the seat turned around to make it back into a rear engine dragster, so now we'll be launchin' with the front tires, the only difference is we'll be steerin with the rear,if this does not meet the rule standards, someone let me know before i cut Al and Mikey loose on this modification!!shake&bake
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  22:12:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well we took the digger for a spin tonight, over the hill on our make shift 1/4 mile, Al&MIkey did a good job reverse'in the peddles and the seat, the steering is a little over responsive being it's in the rear now, but i think i can get use to it,the biggest problem we encountered was when i got a little squirrelly at the shut down so i pulled the chute,,,well Mikey had it mounted to the front of the digger,which used to be the back before we turned everything around making it the front now,,i could'nt see a thing till i got my pocket knife out and cut a hole in it and brought it to a stop safely,,we'll need to sew the chute before we repack it and i may need to change my underwear!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MDRA Forum © Midwest Drag Racers Association Go To Top Of Page