Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

totman
Starting Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  02:20:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Stronglikebull,

Would you take a broken 400 small block chev and a half eaten turkey sandwich for it? Let me know. Thanks

Team Green Dress
Go to Top of Page

andyschmall

245 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  17:21:57  Show Profile  Visit andyschmall's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll give you not only a broken 400 small block chev, but a broken 440 mopar and a whole turkey sandwich for it!! If you talk to my dad he might even throw in those frost plugs!
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  17:49:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey,,, page 4,,, alriiiight!!!
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  22:47:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
herb, i couldn't find your e-mail but with 1270 reads, you must even look here, on the front page could you please post that mdra members should bring a salad dish or desert to the corn feed/pig roast/ice cream social aug.2 @ the rock also chair & beverage to the harmel site by end of track, time will be announced!! thanks
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  22:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tod&andy you'll need to check back on the tranny, i'm in the middle of negotiations with dave hamilton, he may want a backup, also andy congrats on the win,,,kind of cool watching 2nd gen boys in the final, it seems like just yesterday you two were still wetin your pants!!!
Go to Top of Page

totman
Starting Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  02:45:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joey,
Aren't you at the age where you're wettin' yourself, again? Just wondering !!!

Team Green Dress

Edited by - totman on 07/16/2008 02:45:33
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  22:16:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wettin my whistle!!! thanks todd for spelling wettin correctly.
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  22:18:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh herb, thanks for the post on front page, hope to see you there,,been a while!!
Go to Top of Page

totman
Starting Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  01:26:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spelchek,babby!

Team Green Dress
Go to Top of Page

Herb

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  09:22:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your welcome.
Can't make it.
Maybe next year.
Go to Top of Page

andyschmall

245 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  18:24:31  Show Profile  Visit andyschmall's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Joe, just wondering if you're sore from that National Guard Course.... I figured this would be the best place to reach you.
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  21:28:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you're right bout reachin me here,,,luv this post,, negative on the soarness there, but i figured out how i could have beat mike, for one thing my glasses kept fallen off so i would not wear those next time, second thing i figured out is i should have started cheatin sooner and would have beat em!!!
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  22:36:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to be real honest with you andy i let mike win cause his girlfriend was watching so i thought i'd help him out!!
Go to Top of Page

andyschmall

245 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  02:01:13  Show Profile  Visit andyschmall's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thats really nice of you joe.. hopefully he will remember that when you two race
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  20:18:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am posting on this site for one reason,,,it is the most read site on this forum,, heck travis sorokie's topics on the brainerd's site never got 1533 reads!!!way to go davey,,,but tim r. and soul fisher left some nice comments on rock falls site and i also want to say thanks to everyone that helped,it's a lot of fun, but it's also a lot of work,,,so for any of you that didn't here the announcements saturday or sunday at the track i would like to list the major helpers again,,,Paul Farms,Park Midwest Mel&Deb Knott& and all there family and friends for putting on the 8th annual Corn Feed & Review,,,,,,,,,C&R Landscape (Dennis Remer&Greg Collins)for splittin the cost of the Pig&incidentals,Greg Simonson for charcoal,odds&ends and organization,my wife Lisa,Crew Chief Al Gapinski, his wife Dianne&son Jake,and Jeffy the Cheffy(Redbone)Reger (for bringing his new double stacked cooker & doin an exellent job cookin that pig&decorating the head) and making the 3rd Bi-Annual SHEEPFEST (pigroast)2008 a huge success,,,,,,,Baked Beans,Buns and Chips supplied by Rock Falls Raceway(Al Corda,Jennifer Anderson),,,,,,,Mark&Ronaka Norton(Soulfisher Racing)2nd Annual Ice Cream Social,,,,and everyone else who brought tables,salads,dishes,deserts,helped peel corn and so on,,,,,next time you see these folks, if you haven't already tell em Thanks!!!!

Edited by - stronglikebull on 08/04/2008 20:21:20
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MDRA Forum © Midwest Drag Racers Association Go To Top Of Page