Car Show Help!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

4-door Chevelle
Administrator

USA
120 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2009 :  15:51:13  Show Profile  Visit 4-door Chevelle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Remember, you get 100 points for helping with the car show this coming July 11!

We are looking for a lot of people to cover a number of tasks, we even have AM and PM slots to break up your day. If we get too many people we can double up on assigments so don't worry ... we can use you!

Please call the MDRA Hot Line at 612-782-7145 and leave a message with your full name and cell phone number (or home phone if you don't have a cell phone). We will call you back to confirm and let you know what we need you to help with. Please call before Thursday, July 9 so we have a chance to organize and contact everyone.

Be sure to check in at the front gate and let them know you are already setup to help, otherwise you will not get the points. We will have a sheet with your name on it to reference.

Remember, we are a club. Without you, we have no club so we look forward to hearing from you and seeing you all at the 25th Annual MDRA Car Show and Swap Meet!!!

Darren
1972 Chevelle
1970 Chevelle

70 Boys
Administrator

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  14:31:14  Show Profile  Visit 70 Boys's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Darren how are we looking as far as volunteers for the car show ?
Only 2 weeks to go !!! Everyone please volunteer if you can. MDRA and the board members would really appreciate it. Should be a great time and an excellent show.

Dave

Edited by - 70 Boys on 06/29/2009 14:33:27
Go to Top of Page

andyschmall

245 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  20:39:38  Show Profile  Visit andyschmall's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure if my dad signed us up or not but add us to the list!
Go to Top of Page

BOSS410
Starting Member

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  05:27:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Darren if your still looking for a 4 wheeler to move cars in the morning sign me up to on the to work list.

Thanks, Mike
Go to Top of Page

Travis Sorokie

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  10:14:14  Show Profile  Visit Travis Sorokie's Homepage  Send Travis Sorokie a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Can you not start cars at this deal? Is there a City ordinance???

See ya in Staging!!!

5939 S/ST
58 SS/KA
Internet Forum Racer Rehab---Currently on Work Release!!!
Go to Top of Page

andyschmall

245 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  18:07:37  Show Profile  Visit andyschmall's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not early in the morning.
Go to Top of Page

70 Boys
Administrator

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  22:34:40  Show Profile  Visit 70 Boys's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anne Engler - Data Entry for Judges.

Dave Engler - Help with Friday Fairgrounds Set up.
Go to Top of Page

Superpro

84 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  17:51:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Scott Wright I can help friday night with anything?
Go to Top of Page

4-door Chevelle
Administrator

USA
120 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  07:39:39  Show Profile  Visit 4-door Chevelle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry I have not checked back here for responses. My big ASSumption was people would call the hot-line which John has been monitoring.

We are looking pretty good Dave.

I got the Schmalls down, we will call you.

Mike, we do need a tow vehicle in the morning so thank you. Please call me, 952-412-8360.

Correct, we cannot start unmuffled cars before 9:00am.

Scott, we do setup a few things Friday night so please call me.

Darren
1972 Chevelle
1970 Chevelle
Go to Top of Page

Travis Sorokie

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  09:02:42  Show Profile  Visit Travis Sorokie's Homepage  Send Travis Sorokie a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's a bummer...guess I'll go fishing.

See ya in Staging!!!

5939 S/ST
58 SS/KA
Internet Forum Racer Rehab---Currently on Work Release!!!
Go to Top of Page

70 Boys
Administrator

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  12:53:58  Show Profile  Visit 70 Boys's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Polish up the car and drive over to the anoka fairgrounds Sat. to support MDRA and the sport of drag racing. A few musical bands will be playing all day so come and dance if you like and I hope to see everyone there !

MDRA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MDRA Forum © Midwest Drag Racers Association Go To Top Of Page