MDRA Forum sponsored by
Advertise Here: Please call the Hot Line - 612-547-6372
MDRA Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 MDRA General
 Comments
 2013 Points Posted

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stronglikebull Posted - 05/28/2013 : 08:39:27
After completion of Races 1&2 Points are posted in Brkt I&II & Junior,Trophy to be updated soon! See you @ Cedar Falls this Weekend!JM
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
4-door Chevelle Posted - 11/18/2013 : 15:36:31
test

Darren
1972 Chevelle
1972 Chevelle
Winner Trophy 2010
Winner TRophy 2009
stronglikebull Posted - 08/04/2013 : 22:13:47
Correction:Junior is closer than I first thought with only 54 pts. between 1st & 2nd, Hope to see all the juniors @ the rock to finish a good year! JM
stronglikebull Posted - 07/31/2013 : 23:08:35
Points are posted after Races #6&7, which leaves us with 1 Race left, #8 @ The Rock on August 25th to decide our 2013 Champions(most of them) In Brkt I, I will declare Brandon Schmall 2013 Champion unless 2nd place Myron Streit can use his bump up button to over come a 1300 point deficit!In BrktII It is going to get interesting as it comes down to the wire,(don't forget there are Round points to throw out for some of them,Best 5 of 8) !Trophy, can Darren Arnold hold off John Culiton? Depends how many Rounds? Junior's,,,1rst year member Ashley Doffing is looking tough as Jordan Pratt would have to hope to get a few more juniors to the track to create more rounds to catch her!Also, don't forget about Mel & Joe's 6th annual Horse Shoe Tournament the nite before,Sat. August24th @ The Rock, welcome to everyone,So stop pickin' your noses & start pickin' your Partner, as Promised,,,Bigger & Better Every Year, Door Prizes,Fun,Commeraderie,,,Event will start off with Canadian & American National Anthems right after the Saturday Nite Spiecal. Take Care, JM
stronglikebull Posted - 07/15/2013 : 15:22:36
With the new Elimanator coming out this week, I would like to Apoligize and also clear up any confusion on the points standings in Brkt II,espeically you Reno,the points on the website are correct,not the Elimanator,upon writing my article I noticed the Buy Back on Sunday and had to change round points,Good job on getting to the finals 2 days in a row. Hope this clears things up and you will still let me continue as your Brkt Pts Chair! Take Care and see you in Brainerd! JM
stronglikebull Posted - 06/19/2013 : 22:50:49
cedar falls points are complete but grove creek points are not as we have some new members and need daughter # 5 to enter those as dad # 1 is not smart enough to do so!!! But points are posted after race #5 (grove Creek) except new menbers,,,as always if you have any questions contact me and i will put your name on the ballot to be our next points chairperson!!!!

MDRA Forum © Midwest Drag Racers Association Go To Top Of Page