2013 Points Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2013 :  08:39:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After completion of Races 1&2 Points are posted in Brkt I&II & Junior,Trophy to be updated soon! See you @ Cedar Falls this Weekend!JM

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2013 :  22:50:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cedar falls points are complete but grove creek points are not as we have some new members and need daughter # 5 to enter those as dad # 1 is not smart enough to do so!!! But points are posted after race #5 (grove Creek) except new menbers,,,as always if you have any questions contact me and i will put your name on the ballot to be our next points chairperson!!!!
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  15:22:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With the new Elimanator coming out this week, I would like to Apoligize and also clear up any confusion on the points standings in Brkt II,espeically you Reno,the points on the website are correct,not the Elimanator,upon writing my article I noticed the Buy Back on Sunday and had to change round points,Good job on getting to the finals 2 days in a row. Hope this clears things up and you will still let me continue as your Brkt Pts Chair! Take Care and see you in Brainerd! JM
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2013 :  23:08:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Points are posted after Races #6&7, which leaves us with 1 Race left, #8 @ The Rock on August 25th to decide our 2013 Champions(most of them) In Brkt I, I will declare Brandon Schmall 2013 Champion unless 2nd place Myron Streit can use his bump up button to over come a 1300 point deficit!In BrktII It is going to get interesting as it comes down to the wire,(don't forget there are Round points to throw out for some of them,Best 5 of 8) !Trophy, can Darren Arnold hold off John Culiton? Depends how many Rounds? Junior's,,,1rst year member Ashley Doffing is looking tough as Jordan Pratt would have to hope to get a few more juniors to the track to create more rounds to catch her!Also, don't forget about Mel & Joe's 6th annual Horse Shoe Tournament the nite before,Sat. August24th @ The Rock, welcome to everyone,So stop pickin' your noses & start pickin' your Partner, as Promised,,,Bigger & Better Every Year, Door Prizes,Fun,Commeraderie,,,Event will start off with Canadian & American National Anthems right after the Saturday Nite Spiecal. Take Care, JM
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2013 :  22:13:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Correction:Junior is closer than I first thought with only 54 pts. between 1st & 2nd, Hope to see all the juniors @ the rock to finish a good year! JM
Go to Top of Page

4-door Chevelle
Administrator

USA
120 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2013 :  15:36:31  Show Profile  Visit 4-door Chevelle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
test

Darren
1972 Chevelle
1972 Chevelle
Winner Trophy 2010
Winner TRophy 2009
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MDRA Forum © Midwest Drag Racers Association Go To Top Of Page