Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  19:17:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tonight's question is from Brandon Schmall,,,and remember Brandon what Ricky Bobby's Daddy always told him,,,If Ya Ain't 1st,,,Yer Last!!!And your the 1st one to ask me this question,,,so your definitely not last!!!Now to answer your question Brandon that wasn't any kind of lightning at all that you were seein',,,,now remember this time of year there are a lot of County Fair's & City Day's goin on all around the Rock Falls area but they were all 10 or more miles away so what you were seein' was the fireworks in the distance thru the haze of the clouds and the reason you didn't here any noise is of how far away they were,that and the fact that your hearing is getting worse now from driving your junior and now the senior race cars!!Hope this answered your question!! SHAKE'N'BAKE NEXT!
Go to Top of Page

stronglikebull

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2010 :  22:54:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tonights question comes from myself,I need to know 2 things,1st...The last few nites I've been reading some of these old post and been finding them quite humorous to the point that I laugh so hard I almost hurt myself,,, if you find these post somewhat amusing, check 1,,,if it's just me and how goofy I am check 2,,,2nd thing I need to know,,,did Travis Sorokie's Rehab help Him!SHAKE'N'BAKE
Go to Top of Page

Lenny5160

USA
278 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  23:42:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Travis is entered in Topeka this weekend. It appears that he may be beyond help.

Tony Leonard
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MDRA Forum © Midwest Drag Racers Association Go To Top Of Page